Like Barker’s Island Marina on Facebook!
- May 2: BIYC: The Rules of Racing (5pm)
- May 11: BIYC Annual Meeting: FREE Pizza & Beer!
- May 26: Suddenly In Command class: hosted by the Coast Guard Auxiliary (FREE Class)
- June 1-3: Jaws Fishing Derby
- June 9: BIYC Blessing of the Fleet (10am)
- June 9: Welcome Back Boaters Summer Kickoff Party! 4pm-9pm: FREE event for slip holders
Hosted by the Barkers Island Inn, RSVP & Pick up Tickets at the Ship Store
- June 16: Grandma’s Marathon
- June 23: Vessel Safety Exams: hosted by the Coast Guard Auxiliary- signups in the Clubhouse
- June 30: Suddenly In Command class: hosted by the Coast Guard Auxiliary (FREE class)
- July 10-14: Learn to Sail! Youth summer camps offered by the DSSA
- July 17-21: Learn to Sail! Youth summer camps offered by the DSSA
- July 28: BIYC Barker’s Big House Party (5pm-?)
- August 4 & 5: Shipwreck Regatta, register here
- August 25 & 25: Lake Superior Dragon Boat Festival
- September 1 & 2: BIYC Rally to Port Wing Fish Boil and Fall Fest
- September 15: Fray in the Bay
- October 20: BIYC Chili Cook Off (4pm-8pm)
August 4 & 5 2018
Fray in the Bay!
Saturday, September 15th 2018
· REGISTRATION and SOCIAL: Friday, September 14, 5-7pm, Barker’s Island Inn – Captain’s Quarters Bar ($1 off most drinks). Race registration also available at Skipper’s Meeting on September 15.
View Race Results HERE