1985 Nauticat 33
$82,500 - 33 ft
Location: Barron, WI
Hull Material: Fiberglass
YachtWorld ID: 3049451
LOA: 33.17 ft
Beam: 12.67 ft
LWL: 28.25 ft
Maximum Draft: 4.08 ft
Total Power: 90 hp
Engine Brand: Lehman
Engine Model: SP90
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 90|horsepower
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 - 119 gallon
Fuel Tanks: 2 - 160 gallon
Holding Tanks: 1 - 20 gallon
The overall exterior condition of the boat is very good, with the teak decks recently refinished. The brightwork is also in excellent condition, and the fiberglass free of cracks and any major problems. The Nauticat 33 has a solid fiberglass hull, topside, and deck with no core material.
- L-Shaped settee in pilothouse, table, extra seat, chart light, and cabin lights
- Fully independent dual back up VHF radios (2) and antenna systems (2)
- Dual, independent depth finder systems (each with units inside and out)
- Heavy duty Cetrek autopilot with remote on the rear station; sea state controls; wind compass control options.
- Dual level Morse controls for engine and transmission on both pilothouse and rear deck steering stations.
- Vanity and sink in rear stateroom
- Separate shower and toilet in rear stateroom
- Ample Storage
- Reading lights
- Integrated shower, sink, vanity and toilet in the forward stateroom
- Ample storage
- Large clothes hanging closet and shelves forward of galley; separate clothing locker in rear stateroom
- Swedish memory foam type mattress in the main stateroom
- Shower curtains in both showers
- Window curtains
- Two Crittenden marine toilets
- How water heater (approx. 10 gallons heated by the engine) provides plenty of hot water for dishes and showers.
- Teak dining table
- Dinette seats four very comfortably
- Huge food storage capacity
- Wine and liquor locker
- Fine joinery and teak throughout
- Dual stainless steel sinks with countertop inset cover
- 3 burner gimbaled gas (LPG) stove with excellent ovens, bakes well
- Plenty of dish storage with safety doors, drawers have slide indents to prevent their opening while underway.
- Electric refrigerator with interior fan and thermostat holds large amounts of cold drinks, and cool foods.
- Pots, pans dishes, and cutlery are all included.
- Large dual compasses (Suunto D-110 and a Richie 6") at steering stations.
- Furuno GPS and Radar
- Automatic electric bilge pump
- Electric lights throughout
- Emergency position indicating radio beacon (121 MHz)
- Navigation lights
- Deck lights
- Mast lights
- Dual Hummingbird depth finders
- Hi-intensity reading lights
- High suction 110-volt vacuum cleaner
- Furuno GPS linked to radar and with laptop serial connection cables built in under chart table.
- Main VHF radio with extra waterproof remote, mic, and control at rear steering station
- 12v freezer which keeps frozen food indefinitely; thermostat can be changed to allow it to function as the second refrigerator.
- Marine Air 16000 BTU air conditioner with electronic controls on steering station. In cold weather, it will also function as an efficient heater for cold nights dockside.
- GE microwave (110 volts; runs from shore power or from Freedom Heart inverter power when underway.)
- Sony color TV and remote(cable TV and telephone fittings integrated into the hull.)
- 2500 Watt Freedom Heart Inverter provides 110 volt AC power current throughout the boat while at sea or at anchor.
- Two 30 AMP shore power connectors, connectors on the rear deck, and provide ample power when docked for all electrical options, plus air conditioning and heat.
- AC Electrical system panel with circuit breakers and switches for both shore power and for Freedom Heart inverter power management.
- Sails and rigging in good shape: 240 sq ft. genoa; 178 sq ft. Main; 89 sq. ft. mizzen
- Multiple winches, handles, and lines
- Brightwork and fittings in excellent shape throughout
- Luhrs Windlass
- CQR anchor (40 lb) with 30 ft of chain and 200 feet of road.
- Fortress anchor (20 lb) with 30 feet of chain and 200 ft of road
- Twinn Todd deck seats with storage
- Top canvas and windshield canvas
- Lifetime guarantee fenders
- Main engine heat exchanger and all water hoses
- Engine oil heat exchanger
- Transmission oil heat exchanger
- Water pump impeller and English "Speed Seal" cover
New twin "Racor" fuel filter/separators, one from each tank, for easy switch over; and powerful electric fuel pump.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.