1995 Bayliner 2858 Command Bridge
$19,900 - 28 ft
Location: Superior, WI
Hull Material: Fiberglass
YachtWorld ID: 3558522
LOA: 30 ft
Beam: 10 ft
LWL: 28 ft
Headroom: 6 ft
Dry Weight: 8,500 lb
Total Power: 310 hp
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Engine Year: 1995
Engine Model: 7.4 L
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Propeller: 3 Blade, Aluminum
Drive Type: Stern
Engine Power: 310|horsepower
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 - 34 gallon
Fuel Tanks: 1 - 113 gallon
Holding Tanks: 1 - 26 gallon
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
This single engine flybridge '95 Bayliner 28' Command Bridge sleeps 5 and comes equipped with plenty of amenities. Additionally, this boat includes a Tandem Axe bunk trailer with electric over hydraulic brakes. Perfect for any boater, don't miss out on this one!
This boat is perfect for a family or for hosting many people aboard! Equipped with:
- 1 Double V Berth with storage compartment under
- 1 Double Berth midship (Dinette)
- 1 Single Berth midship below dinette
There is plenty of space to accommodate them!
The galley includes some fresh updates and some of the original features. These include:
- 2 Burner Electric/Alcohol Stove
- New Microwave! - installed in 2017
- Lots of storage!
- New Sink and Shower Faucet
- New Water Heater installed the Spring of 2015 includes 6 gallons of Hot Water
- New Pressure Water Pump installed the Spring of 2016
- Both Air Conditioning and Heating at 12,000 BTU H.P.
This boat has many electronics for your convenience!
The Upper Helm electronics include:
- Low-range HDS Gen 2 with Lakemaster Card
- Cobra VHF with DSC New in 2017
- Boss Stereo with CD Player and Bluetooth
- Boss Sub Woofer Kicker Amp with Alpine Speakers
- Low-range LMF Zoo Fuel Flow Meter
- NMEA Backbone Installed From Engine Room
The Lower Helm electronics include:
- Apelio VHF 4500
- Furuno 1623 Radar
- Humminbird 587 CiHD with Lake Card
- Pioneer Radio with CD Player
- Shore Power with 50' 30 Amp Cord
- 3 Batteries NEW in 2018 (1 starting and 2 house)
- New battery charger 20 amp in 2017
- Battery Switch
- Marine Air 12,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat Pump
- Swim Ladder
- Bimini Top
- New Fly Bridge Upholstery in 2016
- Rain Water Washdown in Cock Pit with New Pump in 2018
- Bow to Beach Ladder
The engine is a 7.4 Mercruiser with Bravo II Drive. It has all new Bellows (installed in 2016), new Gimball Bearings (in 2017), and a new Water Pump Impellor (in 2017). Additionally, the engine was just tuned up with NEW plugs, plug wires, dist cap and rotor.
The engine received oil and outdrive lube service AND new anodes in the Spring of 2019.
There is a spare prop and trim tabs.
The trailer included is a 2005 Karavan 13,000 Lb Bunk Trailer Tandem Axle. It has electric over hydraulic brakes, and NEW tires (Spring of 2019). It also has a spare tire. There are new wheel bearings and seals from the Spring of 2017.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.