Complete Boating Center and Marina Community
Barker’s Island Marina is a complete boating center and Marina community located within the Duluth-Superior Harbor on Superior Bay. We offer all the amenities and services necessary for you to enjoy your boat to the fullest. In addition to the Island’s marina community, our location in the “Twin Ports” of Superior and Duluth offers you the easy pace and convenience of our smaller town plus the additional offerings in Duluth- just across the Bay. Whether you want to be out on the water as much as possible, relaxing here on the Island and at the marina with friends and family, or taking in the many opportunities for shopping, dining, attractions, entertainment and events offered in the area, you’ll find there is something here to satisfy the interests of everyone on the crew.
Marina Amenities & Services
- 420 All Weather Floating Docks
- Shore-Power Electricity
- Dockside City Water
- Private Restrooms & Showers
- Boater’s Clubroom
- Coin Operated Laundry
- WiFi Internet Access
- Lighted & Paved Parking
- Dock Carts
- Portable Toilet Dump Station
- Full Service Gas, Diesel & Pump-outs
- Ship’s Store
- Parts Department Open 7 days a week during the boating season
- Complete Service Center with a Highly Skilled and Trained Service staff
- Boat Storage: Outdoor and Indoor Heated
- City of Superior boat launch ramp adjacent to Marina Guest Dock
- Fish Cleaning Station located near launch ramp
|Pier||Boat Length||Seasonal & Dockage|
|24′ Piers A & B||16′||$848|
|32′ Piers C, D, H & I
(Minimum Rate Piers C, D, H & I $1844)
|40′ Piers E, F & G
(Minimum Rate Piers E, F & G $2569)
|47′ & Above Per Quote|
- Dockage at the end of the piers is $92.00 per ft. of dock length utilized – call for quote and availability.
- Dockage Rate Includes: Shore Power Electricity, City Water Hook-Up at Slip, Private Restrooms and Showers, Boater’s Clubhouse, Wi-Fi Internet Access (May 1 – October 31), Lighted and Paved Parking, Access to Coin Operated Laundry, Dock Carts, Portable Toilet Dump Station, and Tennis Courts.
- *All slips are equipped with a 30amp-125volt or 50amp – 125volt service receptacle.
50amp-220volt electrical service is available for an additional installation charge.
- Indoor Winter Storage and Handling Rate is $9.75 per sqft (max length x max beam) and includes Haul-out, Bottom Wash, Winter Storage, Re-launch and Summer Cradle, Boat Stand or Trailer Storage. Call for quote and availability.
- Summer Trailer Storage for boats not winter storing is $7.25 per foot based on boat length.
- Temporary Trailer Storage is one-half (1/2) of Guest Dockage Rate. This rate is for non-guest dockage customers.
- Outdoor Winter Storage and Handling Includes: Haul-out, Bottom Wash, Winter Storage, Re-launch and Summer Cradle, Boat Stand or Trailer Storage. (Boats overwintering a second winter season are charged full winter storage rate.)
- New Dockage Customers Receive a $10.00 Per Foot Discount for Their First Season
- Dockage and Storage rates are subject to Wisconsin Sales Tax and are not included in the rates listed above.