2007 Flying Tiger 10M - Sold
Hobbs - $29,500 - 32.58 ft
Location: Superior, WI
Hull Material: Fiberglass
LOA: 32.58 ft
Beam: 9.08 ft
Maximum Draft: 7.5 ft
Dry Weight: 4,376 lb
Engine Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
Well maintained Freshwater Flying Tiger 10M. New UK Titanium Main and Genoa (2019) Fresh Halyards and Running Rigging (2019). Mast painted with black awlgrip (2019) Updated Rudder by Jim Betts. ABT Aluminum Trailer. VC-17 Bottom paint over Epoxy barrier Coat.
The Flying Tiger 10 meter was designed to fill a void in one-designed sport boats, namely affordability. In keeping with the cost factor we were able to construct a boat utilizing technology where we felt it was needed most without incurring excessive cost.
Well maintained Freshwater Flying Tiger 10M. New UK Titanium Main and Genoa (2019) Fresh Halyards and Running Rigging. Mast painted with black awlgrip (2019) Updated Rudder by Jim Betts. ABT Aluminum Trailer. VC-17 Bottom paint.
I : 39.25 ft
J : 12.08 ft
P : 40.00 ft
E : 14.58 ft
- Large V-Berth In Bow Section
- Oval Opening Hatch Above V-Berth
- Salon w/2 Settee Berths, Chart Table/Sink And Galley Pump
- 12Vdc Main Electrical Panel w/Breakers And Voltmeter.
- Quarter Berths Aft Under Cockpit (2)
- Interior Lighting
- Storage Compartments Under All Berths
- Adjustable Bracket For Lowering/Raising Outboard Motor
- Compartment For 25 Lt. Fuel Tank
- Compartment Vented With Electrical Blower
- Engine Controls Recess Built Into Cockpit Starboard Side.
- Bridge Deck Hinged Hatch Closure
Hull and Deck
- Vacuum bagged fiberglass sandwich core construction.
- All interior bulkheads and furniture molded and cored fiberglass construction.
- Primary Winches #40 Harken, Aluminum Drum
- Secondary Winches #16 Harken, Aluminum Drum
- Spinlok Rope Clutches (5)
- 8 Inch Marelon Cleats (4)
- Harken Adjustable Jib Leads
- Harken Mainsheet Traveler w/Controls And Fine Adjuster
- Plastimo Manual Bilge Pump Mounted In cockpit
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit w/LED Navigational Lights
- Stainless Steel Stern Pulpit w/LED Navigational Light
- Stainless Steel Stanchions And Lifelines
- Stainless Steel Handrails On Cabintop (2)
- Stainless Steel Tiller w/Carbon Fiber Extension
- Removable Rudder Blade In Cassette
- Harken Winch Handles (2)
- Mast and Boom, Prodder Carbon Fiber (Painted 2019)
- 2 Sets Tapered Sweptback Spreaders.
- Aluminum Foil Sections
- 1X19 Stainless Steel Wire Rigging, Continuous.
- Adjustable Backstay
- Facnor Jib Roller Furling
- Main, Jib And Spinnaker Halyards.
- Main, Jib And Spinnaker Sheets
- Main Outhaul, Cunningham and Boom Vang
- Keel Hoist
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.