1979 C&C 30
$15,500 - 30 ft
Location: Superior, WI
Hull Material: Fiberglass
YachtWorld ID: 3710929
LOA: 30 ft
Beam: 10 ft
LWL: 24.75 ft
Maximum Draft: 5 ft
Bridge Clearance: 42.5 ft
Total Power: 15 hp
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Year: 1979
Engine Model: 2QM15
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Propeller: 2 Blade, Bronze
Engine Hours: 1055 hours
Drive Type: Direct
Engine Power: 15 horsepower
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 - 25 gallon
Fuel Tanks: 1 - 18 gallon
Holding Tanks: 1 - 12 gallon
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
This freshwater C&C 30 is easy to sail with furling genoa. She is equipped with appropriate sized winches to make handlings the sails a breeze! Vessel's topside is easy to maintain with minimum wood trim. Below has a welcoming charm of wood with nicely appointed cushions. The galley is functional. Bow locker contains a Fortress anchor with chain and rode. Aft are two storage lockers. Included is a 2.3 hp Johnson outboard motor for the dinghy. Comes with a quality built steel cradle! Dock box available as well. Everything is there and ready to sail away!
- Forward is a V-Berth which can sleep two.
- Deck hatch with screens provides ventilation.
- Moving aft is in head/sink to port.
- Hanging lockers in stbd.
- Main cabin has a table that seats four comfortably. Table also is able to convert into bed.
- Settee in starboard sleeps one.
- Galley has alcohol stove, sink, ice chest, multiple drawers and storage.
- Cockpit cushions make sitting out enjoyable.
- Well insulated ice box
- Two burner alcohol stove
- Pressurized water to sink and manual floor pump.
- Generous storage of provisions.
- Two water tanks-one under V-Berth and another under settee. Total capacity: 50 gallons
- Storage under table seats
- Depth Sounder
- Wind, Speed & Direction
- Radar Detector
- Stereo System
- Fully Battened Mainsail
- Furling Genoa - North
- Storm Jib
- Steering Wheel
- Spinnaker Pole
- Running Rigging Replaced in 2018
- Lazy Jacks and Topping Lift on Mainsail, , Halyards, Reefing Lines (color coded), Genoa Sheets (color coded)
- Bow Pulpit
- Swim Ladder
- Ship Shape Custom Cointer Cover
- Danforth & Fortress Anchors - 125' 1/2 rode with 30' 1/4 64 chain, 200' 3/8 rode with 15' 1/4" 64 chain (Fortress FX II : Danforth 22 lb)
- Mainsail Cover
- Misc. Lines
- Yanmar 2QM15 #83536 Delivers 14 HP @ 3000 RPM
- Annual Oil & Transmission Fluid Replacement with New Oil Filter
- Engine Has Approximately 1,055.5 hours
- Engine is Clean and Runs Well
- Annually Winterized to -100° F
- New Shaft, Packing Gland (2016)
- New Stuffing Box and Cutlass Bearing (2016)
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Heating-Dickinson Diesel Heater
- Microwave Oven
- Marine Head
- Shore Power Inlet
- Two Batteries (Start & House)
- Electrical and Battery Lights
- Cockpit Cushions
- Swimming Ladder
- Outboard Engine Brackets
- Radar Reflector
- Life Raft
- Hull Annually Painted with VC17
- Coast Guard Documented
- Boat is Very Clean & Well Maintained
- Survey Done in 2014 Found Nothing Significant
- Always Been in Freshwater, Never Saltwater
- Sails Well
- Bimini Top
- Mainsail Cover
- Spray Hood
- Lazy Jacks
- Off Shore Life Jackets
- Many Repair Parts (Electrical, Nuts/Bolts)
- Vacuum Cleaner
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.