2016 West Wight WWP19 - Sold
$18,500 - 19 ft
Location: Superior, WI
Hull Material: Fiberglass
LOA: 19 ft
Beam: 7.5 ft
Total Power: 9.8 hp
Engine Brand: Tahatsu
Engine Year: 2016
Engine Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Hours: 20 hours
Engine Power: 9.8 horsepower
Number of heads: 1
Freshwater, WWP19. Very little use and in fantastic condition. Purchased with the premium package from the factory. Baja Trailer included as well as the 2016 Tohatsu 4 stroke.
Introduced in 1971, the Potter 19 offers a spacious and comfortable interior combined with a safe, enjoyable, fun sailing experience. Under sail you will have the distinction of knowing you are the skipper of a beautifully finished cruiser with features generally found only in far larger and more expensive yachts. No comparable trailer cruiser offers greater stability, easier towing, or easier handling than your West Wight Potter 19. We offer the Potter 19 in money saving options packages which are complete with sails and trailer, and reflect genuine value. We also offer the ability to customize your Potter to have it built exactly as you want it and additional options can enhance the beauty or performance of your Potter. For interior pictures, please click on the gallery link above.
- The Potter 19’s keel design retracts vertically into the hull. The fully retracting
keel allows the Potter to be the only fully beachable cruiser her
size – great for going ashore in remote areas.
- The keel is raised and lowered by using a convenient winch, which is operated from the cockpit. This allows the skipper to adjust the keel position, without having to leave the helm
- The Potter 19 has closed cell foam flotation, fore and aft, and is unsinkable.
- Her high and dry self-bailing cockpit and great stability achieved by her hard chine are two of the Potter 19’s most impressive attributes.
- Even in strong winds the Potter 19 does not heel excessively, and with the standard 'Lapper' sail, she becomes one of most responsive boats in her size.
- The roomy interior features four sleeping berths while at the same time providing seating for up to five persons. Storage is extensive with compartments under each berth, a forward chain locker, storage under the sink and stove (to port and starboard), and handy seat back bins. Her carefully laid out design utilizes the full length of the boat.
- With simple rigging, the Potter 19 is one of the quickest boats to rig and launch in her size. Most Potter 19s can be rigged and launched in 45 minutes or less with no special skill or strength. A mast-raising system allows for one-person rigging if desired.
- Over-all length and height on the standard or Baja trailer allows the Potter 19 to be parked in a typical garage. The West Wight Potter 19 is a terrific boat for those long weekends! Enjoy trailering to new camping and recreational sights with all the comforts of a camper while being able, at a moment’s notice, to launch and sail away.
Standard Features - Included
- P-19 Premium Blue Water Lay-up Cloud White Hull and Deck
- Composite High Performance Kick-up Beaching Rudder
- 15 Gal. Fresh Water System with Deck Fill
- Built-in 36 Qt. Cooler
- Marine Cooking Stove
- Screened Opening Ports (2 pair)
- Fabric Covered Cabin Cushions
- Teak Cabin Entrance Ladder
- Dri-Deck Interior Floor Mats
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit
- Stainless Steel Cockpit Rails
- Stainless Steel Transom Boarding Ladder
- Cleats, Chocks, Deck Plate and Ventilator
- Aluminum Backing Plate for Engine
- Adjustable Motor Mount
- Cockpit Storage Compartment
- Mast Raising System (allows a single person to step and raise the mast)
Trailer – Included
- Galvanized Baja Trailer
- Trailer Tongue Jack w/ Wheel
- Trailer Guides and Mast Crutch
Sails and Handling Equipment – Included
- 4 Oz White Mainsail with One Set of Reef Points
- 4 Oz White 110 % Lapper Jib
- On Boom Jiffy Reefing System
- Boom Vang
- Mast Topping Lift
12 Volt Electrical System – Included
- 12 Volt Receptacle
- Bow and Stern Running Lights with Panel
- Cabin Interior Dome Light
- Masthead Combo Anchor/Steaming Light
- Marine Battery Box
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.